|from Seed Publishing...|
Available in Paperback - 104 pages
What’s In The Book?
* How to make almond milk with a blender or Soy Quick Machine.
* Photos that show how to make the milk
* Nut & seed milk blends.
* Smoothies, pesto, soups, kefir, seed cheese, baked goods and more.
* How to sprout almonds in just 10-12 hours.
* Dietary overview of almonds and their outstanding health benefits.
* The suprisingly low cost of almond milk.
* The eco-friendly aspects of making almond milk.
* Our twenty year search to find almond milk.
* A brief history of almonds.
* How we cook with natural foods.
* Online suppliers and links to helpful websites.
Almond Essence paperback now available - $12.95 (free shipping)
Sprouted Sunflower Seed Cheese e-Book - FREE (download)
Almond Milk - made from sprouted almonds and other nuts and seeds - is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, phytochemicals, enzymes, and healthy omega fatty acids. Sprouted almond milk is a safe, non-pasteurized "living food" that tastes delicious and costs less than most pre-packaged non-dairy beverages.
Learn how to make this nutritious milk and use it in all types of recipes. With a blender and a strainer, a quart of fresh almond milk can be made in five minutes (after a few practice runs!). Just follow the quick and simple directions with accompanying photos.
Delicious, sprouted almond milk is an environmentally friendly food that can be enjoyed every day in refreshing fruit smoothies, kefir, seed cheese, baking, and cooking.
If you are a vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerant, or simply love to experience new foods, try almond milk today!